Wednesday, November 7, 2007

On the Road Again

I said that I have completely stopped doing shows, however, I am doing a very little one in a week or so. One of my daughters is working as librarian at a private day school. The one day show is just for family and friends of the school.
She thought I should do it. So, here I go again.
I am not putting up my usual display, which takes hours to set up and tear down. This will be simple, it has to be. I have sold my van and now have a older Honda Civic which I really like but it limits what I can take, which is good.
I have strong and able grandsons who will help carry things for me.
I don't even have to be there, they will do the selling for me.
It is a half mile from their home.
Think I will enjoy this. Will give report soon.
I uploaded some old photos of my display just to show the complexity of it. They have scanned very dark, not going to try to lighten them, am sleepy.


Best wishes to all.

No comments:

Post a Comment