Wednesday, June 13, 2007

Romantic Roses

Have just completed an order for two large Copper Rose Buds with Brass Leaves. They are going to be used in a wedding ceremony as the first gifts that the couple gives to each other. This sounds like a lovely and romantic idea. I hope they will send me some pictures of the event. I have been busy this past week or so.
I was honored to have Winjimir order one of my Copper Roses. She has a great blog and is a prolific painter. Check her out at: http://winjimir.livejournal.com/.
I also got a rush order for 3 roses for a 7 anniversary gift. Have another set for sale at my website, Joygibat.Com
Then, the local "Firehouse Art Center, has a rush order for 4 of my Circle of Friendship. They are on their way to Japan. I did them in different color of leather lacing. They look better than the photos.
I also tried putting some of my brother's stuff (Playboy) on eBay. A waste of time and money. Sold two of the 4 listings, but one of the two hasn't paid. Just not worth it.
Anticipating the arrival of a new 7 mp Canon Powershot camera tomorrow. The one I have been using is only 1.3, so hope my photos will improve.
Am back to working on my little welded ATCs. I really like them, think they will sell, but am going to try ArtBy Us and some other places than eBay.

No comments:

Post a Comment